Media Affiliate Lead
KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
The Media Affiliate Lead determines and implements strategies to regularly distribute our updated research and writing content to numerous media outlets to broaden the scope of our work. This person will collaborate heavily with social media and partner relations team members, and may supervise other volunteers for support as needed.
- Communicate with media outlets that want to receive our content about child trauma
- Collaborate with the various other KARA personnel to distribute content effectively
- Report to Research and Writing Team Leaders to provide updates
- Detail-oriented, organized, deadline-driven, reliable, punctual
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to work independently with purpose and accuracy
- Fluency in spoken and written English, able to communicate clearly and consistently
- Proficiency with Google Suite Apps such as Drive, Sheets, etc. and with email
About KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
910 First St South #4091, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
KARA supports the people, policies, and programs that help abused and neglected children.
Advocating and raising awareness for abused and neglected children.