First Integrative Community Care Services
First Integrated Community Care Services is looking for a quick and detail-driven self-starter to join our in-house design team. We are a small, tightknit non-profit looking for the right fit. Your duties would include technical execution of various marketing pieces and website design. Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Illustrator, Photoshop and InDesign).
- Create solutions under the direction of creative lead following style guides and templates
- Revise files accurately and efficiently through multiple rounds of reviews, coordinating with the designers, brand team and field marketers to implement changes
- Create web content, blog and social media assets, including reusable assets and templates (as needed) to facilitate and reduce production times, for multiple brands with the opportunity to pitch content
- Image manipulation to include silos, retouching, and simple color correction
- Help prepare for presentations including printing/trimming/binding of materials and mounting presentation boards as necessary
- Continuously improve social media presence by capturing and analyzing the appropriate metrics, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information.
- Help convert our brand fans into loyal customers with engaging, responsive, responsible, delightful, and captivating social media interactions.
- Create actionable plans to grow and maintain followers and their engagement on Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, and LinkedIn.
- Track and report on KPIs weekly to the Director of Content & SEO with successes, progress, and opportunities.
About First Integrative Community Care Services
3100 Five Forks Trickum Rd, Suite 305, lilburm, GA 30047, US
Our mission is to provide holistic treatment tailored to minorities individuals specifically LGBT members by providing free medical and behavioral support such as mental health, substance use, and harm reduction services; by promoting a non-judgmental environment that empowers and allows our clients to grow; and ensuring that clients received professional training and support to help them transition from homelessness and family violence.
FICCS promotes mental health and preventing mental illness through advocacy, education, research and services. FICSS works every day to protect the rights and dignity of LGBTQ individuals with lived experience and ensure that peers and their voices are integrated into all areas of the organization.