Volunteer Needed to work with Director at a Federal Halfway House
FRUITS OF CHARITY INCORPORATED
Fruits of Charity Incorporated is a 501 (c) (3), private, non-profit organization that provides education and job readiness training to enable returning citizens gain skills necessary to transition to gainful employment.
-Assist director with facilitating Work Readiness Classes with a focus on guiding participants through the process of creating online job profiles
- Support each training participant with job applications: create online profiles, edit resumes, cover letters, interview preparation
- Assist participants with basic computer skills (i.e. using Google Drive, internet use, job boards)
- Input data and keep updated records on spreadsheets and checklists for program activities
- Attend program meetings
- Provide coaching sessions
- Prepare proper documentation of client participation
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About FRUITS OF CHARITY INCORPORATED
3630 NW 197TH ST, MIAMI GARDENS, FL 33056, US
To serve, teach, empower and strengthen our community through access to resources
Fruits of Charity Incorporated was formed by a group on people committed to serving the needs of the disadvantaged. We started this organization after working with disabled adults and at risk youth in the community and we seek to work on filling the gaps in society. We currently run a literacy program and are actively involved in providing employment services to persons with disabilities. We seek to expand our program to educate youth on sexual abstinence and to promote healthy relationships. We are also working on developing relationships with veteran agencies to provide accessibility of services to disabled vets.