Volunteer - Member Relations Coordinator
Rolesville Chamber of Commerce
Member Relations Coordinator supports current and prospective members and affiliates through relationship building, correspondence, and recordkeeping.
- Reaches out to members
- Assist with online outreach and promotion of current members using social media platforms
- Compile contact lists
- Update online database
- Enter contact information into contact management systems
- Driven and hard-working
- Motivated self-starter with the ability to manage tasks in a timely manner with limited supervision.
- Ability to take direction and multi-task
- PowerPoint, Word, and Excel experience a plus
- Practical experience with current marketing and advertising techniques
- Shadowing, mentoring, and training opportunities with successful marketing professionals
- Opportunity to participate in networking events and company meetings
- Flexible schedule
About Rolesville Chamber of Commerce
200 E YOUNG STREET, ROLESVILLE, NC 27571, US
The mission of the Rolesville Chamber of Commerce is to enthusiastically and aggressively promote, serve, and support its members, the Town and the surrounding areas through community involvement, meetings and information.
The Rolesville Chamber of Commerce is a growing organization that helps shape the economy and promote community awareness. Our Chamber understands that to have a strong economic environment you must have a strong community. Through our programs, volunteers, and events, we are providing the services and resources to help our members grow while gaining that exposure throughout our community. We are truly blessed in our community to have leaders, business owners, educators, and citizens who realize that we all share in the responsibility of creating economic success and happiness in our town.