Video Editor and Creative Designer
SWISH UNITED INC
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
We are looking for a versatile Video Editor to help us produce video content for fundraising and promotion to raise awareness of the services we offer. The role involves cutting, rearranging, and editing film footages and record and inserts voice over, music, sound, or optical effects.
Purpose of Role
Assembling recorded raw material into a finished product that is suitable for broadcasting. The material may include camera footage, dialogue, sound effects, graphics, and special effects.
- Edit film footages from royalty free to insert voice over, music, dialogue, and sound effects, to arrange films into sequences, and to correct errors, using editing equipment.
- Record voice over and dialogue with Executive Director
- Identify online website with royalty free videos on education, health and wellness, youth development and other materials needed.
- Trim film/video segments to specified lengths and reassemble segments in sequences that present stories with maximum effect.
- Arrange and rearrange scenes.
- Work with and manipulate raw camera footage, dialogue, after-effects, sound effects, graphics, and special effects.
- Edit film for charity work promotion and fundraising messages on television films and social media platforms such as YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.
- Work on feature video for television advertisements.
Qualification or studying film, communication, media studies, fine art/visual art, graphic design, information technology/multimedia and photography/film/television
- a keen eye for detail and a critical mind.
- creativity and a passionate interest in film and video editing.
- patience and concentration.
- Communication skills, both written and oral.
About SWISH UNITED INC
40 GRAHAM ST, Suite 2, JERSEY CITY, NJ 07307, US
To provide inclusive programming and services for school-aged youth and adults of all abilities and backgrounds that are both innovative and effective that fosters identity, independence, productivity, and diversity.
Who We Are
A network of givers. We care about our families, our friends, and our communities. We believe every human controls their own destiny but requires and is deserving of guidance and support. SWISH (Serving With Integrity Shooting Hoops) was developed and established to answer the call to reach and serve the forgotten and underserved, to teach self-awareness (identifying emotions, self-confidence, etc.), self-management (impulse control, goal-setting, etc.), social awareness (appreciating diversity, respecting others, etc.), relationship skills (communication, teamwork, etc.) and responsible decision making (analyzing situation, ethical responsibility, etc.).
Here at SWISH, our inclusive approach ensures that all youth and young adults, regardless of ability or background, are given the support to participate in all programs.