SWISH UNITED INC
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
2 people are interested
We are looking for a website developer who has experience developing websites for our non profit organization to thrive and grow!
The ideal volunteer candidate will help The SWISH Network by advising, providing configuration and implementation of our website.
In this role, the website developer will have an end to end responsibilities and will collaborate on strategy, design, and setup of integrations, etc. with the unique opportunity to have an impact on the growth and process of the practice.
Additional responsibilities for our Website developer include:
- Working with our Executive Director, volunteer board and volunteer staff to design and deliver website for complex projects.
- Ensuring solutions are designed for high availability, scalability, security and supportability.
- Acting as a specialist focusing on the Wix platform with the ability to use API, CSS, HTML and any other tools, skills required to complete the project
- Working as part of and managing of a cross-functional DevOps teams
To be considered for this role you must have the following skills and experience:
- Minimum of 2 years hands-on experience developing on Wix platform.
- Wordpress, API, HTML, CSS, etc.
If you are interested in the above volunteer opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position in the subject line.
We hope to hear from you soon and we greatly appreciate your interest in our organization!
About SWISH UNITED INC
40 GRAHAM ST, Suite 2, JERSEY CITY, NJ 07307, US
To provide inclusive programming and services for school-aged youth and adults of all abilities and backgrounds that are both innovative and effective that fosters identity, independence, productivity, and diversity.
Who We Are
A network of givers. We care about our families, our friends, and our communities. We believe every human controls their own destiny but requires and is deserving of guidance and support. SWISH (Serving With Integrity Shooting Hoops) was developed and established to answer the call to reach and serve the forgotten and underserved, to teach self-awareness (identifying emotions, self-confidence, etc.), self-management (impulse control, goal-setting, etc.), social awareness (appreciating diversity, respecting others, etc.), relationship skills (communication, teamwork, etc.) and responsible decision making (analyzing situation, ethical responsibility, etc.).
Here at SWISH, our inclusive approach ensures that all youth and young adults, regardless of ability or background, are given the support to participate in all programs.