Senior and Youth Support Services Inc
- Consult with employers to identify employment needs
- Interview applicants about their experience, education, and skills
- Contact references and perform background checks on job applicants
- Inform applicants about job details, such as duties, benefits, and working conditions
- Hire or refer qualified candidates for employers
- Conduct or help with new employee orientation
- Keep employment records and process paperwork
- Answer telephones and take messages or transfer calls
- Schedule appointments and update event calendars
- Arrange staff meetings
- Handle incoming and outgoing mail and faxes
- Prepare memos, invoices, or other reports
- Edit documents
- Maintain databases and filing systems, whether electronic or paper
- Perform basic bookkeeping
About Senior and Youth Support Services Inc
9701 Apollo Drive suite 100-9, largo, MD 20774, US
Educate. Support. Empower. SAYSS is dedicated to providing quality, affordable, non-medical support to seniors -- and to engaging and guiding youth through their critical growth phases. SAYSS commitment: To promote self-actualization To provide instruction in order to obtain awareness To maintain seniors and youth by creating a strong foundation for growth and stability.
SAYSS for Seniors & the Disabled
When life gets challenging, SAYSS is there to lend a hand. We help your loved one remain independent at home by providing quality and affordable non-medical companion services, including professional personal caregivers, certified nursing assistants, and drivers/transportation aides for routine medical and other personal appointments.
SAYSS for Our Youth
Because their lives get challenging too! SAYSS wants to reach and teach beyond the classroom - give our young people opportunities to communicate and relate outside of "social media", "text messaging" and "video games" - yes, they can! SAYSS offers individual and group mentoring services, outreach guidance, workshops that focus on coping skills, and solutions to help avoid youth victimization, address health concerns, family challenges, and other issues impacting our children’s mental, physical, and spiritual growth and stability.