Leadership Role -Pancreatic Cancer Action Network New Jersey Affiliate Co-Chair
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (NY/NJ)
The Affiliate Co-Chair is responsible for assisting the Affiliate Chair in carrying out the goals impacting PanCAN's national priorities and ensuring the affiliate is operating as a productive and cohesive team. If the Chair is unable to perform the duties, the Co-Chair will assume the duties and responsibilities of the Chair. The Co-Chair will help to carry out the New Jersey Affiliate PanCAN mission by performing the following:
- In collaboration with the staff partner, Affiliate Chair, recruit affiliate leadership volunteers and manages their efforts.
- Maintain the overall health of the affiliate, creating a consistently productive and welcoming environment
- Facilitate regular leadership team meetings (Mission Chair, Communication Chair, PS Chair) and necessary affiliate gatherings
- Maintain a year round calendar of affiliate activities
- Manage interpersonal conflict and resolution within the affiliate
- Track and manage progress against the affiliate's goals, strategies and budgets
- Strategically communicate affiliate updates and activities utilizing local volunteer database through newsletters and emails
- Work with affiliate leadership volunteers to build committees under the PurpleStride Chair, Communication Chair and Mission Chair
- Ensure leadership volunteers are properly trained and adequately prepared to train their committee
- Serve as the Affiliate Spokesperson
- Serves as the primary liaison between the National Office and local community
About Pancreatic Cancer Action Network (NY/NJ)
1500 ROSECRANS AVE STE 200, MANHATTAN BEACH, CA 90266, US
The Pancreatic Cancer Action Network is a nationwide network of people dedicated to working together to advance research, support patients and create hope for those affected by pancreatic cancer. Founded in 1999, the non-profit Pancreatic Cancer Action Network's national office is in Manhattan Beach, California, with offices in Washington, D.C. and New York City, and volunteer leadership in more than 90 communities around the country.
Pancreatic Cancer Action Network is a national organization creating hope in a comprehensive way through research, patient support, community outreach and advocacy for a cure. At the Pancreatic Cancer Action Network, our community network is the driving force behind progress. Join thousands of volunteers, survivors, healthcare professionals, researchers and donors who are making a difference in the pancreatic cancer community. Get involved today!