MKTG: Program Marketing Manager
The Program Manager, Marketing is focused on supporting the marketing department’s goals by working cross-functionally with stakeholders across all verticals to drive operational discipline and accountability. This individual will bring project management expertise as he/she leads stakeholders in prioritization efforts, end-to-end process definition, process adoption, reporting and optimization, with the intent on achieving departmental goals and driving organization growth.
- Evaluates marketing operations and implements processes and tracking mechanism to ensure proper monitoring and control of project interdependencies
- Works with Head of Marketing to ensure maximum efficiency in resource allocation across projects
- Conducts and leads weekly status meetings with Head of Marketing, vertical leads, and cross-functional stakeholders
- Manages Marketing team JIRA board and respective workstreams, identifying efficiencies that can be applied cross-functionally and enlisting teams to execute projects
- Provides long-term program value by owning the JerseySTEM marketing knowledge hub, working with marketing leads to ensure that relevant processes, responsibilities and information is captured and artifacted
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Superior organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Decisive, results driven
- Self-motivated, proactive
- Excels at cross-functional collaboration
- Experience managing complex projects and multiple stakeholders
- Experience working within G-Suite, Slack and JIRA preferred
Weekly Time Commitment
Copy this link to your browser to apply to this position: https://volunteers-jerseystem.icims.com/jobs/1168/job
36 Chatham Road, Summit, NJ 07901, US
Our Mission JerseySTEM is a grassroots 501(c) nonprofit organization dedicated to bringing Science, Technology, Engineering and Math ("STEM") education to pre-teen and teenage girls and underserved children in New Jersey. We partner with socially responsible companies and their employees, youth organizations in underserved communities, and civic-minded college students and universities. Together we develop and deliver innovative, hands-on afterschool projects and inquiry-based learning opportunities that develop teamwork, 21st century problem solving skills, and self esteem. Our Goals Reduce the gender gap in STEM participation by serving 25,000 girls by 2025 Bridge the innovation gap in STEM education by introducing novel formats for teaching Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math Address the opportunity gap by expanding access to STEM programs in underserved communities
Incorporated in 2013, JerseySTEM started bringing afterschool enrichment programs to middle school girls in 2015.
We have since provided 1,000 students with exposure to afterschool enrichment programs delivering more than 20,000 hours of instruction. Students learn to code, build robots, solve problems and through that process gain self-esteem and confidence that they can be the leaders of tomorrow.