Database Assistant Manager
RANDOM ACTS INC
The Database Assistant Manager upholds the critical role of maintaining the Little Green Light (LGL) donor database for Random Acts.
- Planning and use of a database to inform reporting and data needs across Random Acts.
- Manages donor database, including maintenance, user accounts, changes, gift entry, reporting, queries and data clean-up projects with the goal of providing current, consistent and accurate data.
- Entry and processing of all contributions to Random Acts from receipt through acknowledgment
- Create and implement up to date standard operating procedures for entry and reporting and ensure all entries conform to these procedures.
- Reconcile and close monthly development financials
- Produces mailing lists, pledge reminders, and donor invoices on a timely basis as needed.
- Supports research and reporting of the Database Analyst.
DESIRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to research information and analyze data to arrive at valid conclusions, recommendations and plans of action
- Strategic thinker, ability to solve problems efficiently
- Strong analytical, research and problem-solving skills
- Demonstrate flexibility and adaptability in a fluid and rapidly changing environment
- Possess the ability to work independently and take initiative, not requiring significant direction
- Intermediate experience using and developing visual analytics dashboards and reporting tools
- Experience with modern relational databases for ad hoc analyses
- Strong knowledge and working experience with data manipulation tools
- Intermediate-level knowledge of Microsoft Office 365, Excel/PivotTables, and other business intelligence/reporting applications or visual analytics
- Experience with Customer Resource Management (CRM) systems considered a plus
About RANDOM ACTS INC
1920 HILLHURST AVE 170, LOS ANGELES, CA 90027, US
At Random Acts, it’s our mission to conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time. We are here to inspire acts of kindness around the world both big and small. We provide a vast network of caring people with the encouragement and support they need to change lives for the better.
Random Acts inspires many amazing things around the world every day - from small acts of kindness, such as inspiring someone to buy a stranger a cup of coffee, to much bigger acts of kindness like building a school in San Juan del Sur, Nicaragua.
All of these acts of kindness contribute to a bigger story, a message that Random Acts embodies and promotes - that you too can conquer the world one random act of kindness at a time.