ASHE ARTS & STEM ACADEMY INC
Title: Telemarketing Specialist
The Telemarketing Specialist will be trained, supervised, and work directly with the Ashe Academy’s Executive Director.
This position provides an opportunity to work with the Marketing & PR Department of a nonprofit organization and gain experience in the nonprofit sector.
The Ashe Academy is thrilled to open the door to a new opportunity with our family. The Ashe Academy's mission is to represent students of color who are interested in pursuing careers in ARTS and STEM fields, and help them achieve their educational goals through scholarships, mentorships, and parental engagement. We aim to facilitate the transition from student to professional.
We are looking for an outstanding communicator and driven Telemarketing Specialist to help operate our telecommunication services. Help assist friends of the foundation, students, and families with the services we provide.
Responsibilities of the Telemarketing Specialist include but are not limited to:
- Experience with Google Suite and/or Office Suite
- Research experience preferred but not required
- Must be able to accomplish tasks independently
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Must be teachable/coachable
- Must be personable
- Must be dependable and punctual
- Must patient and Courteous
- Must be flexible with an ability to shift priorities when necessary
- Must have a phone and computer
- Experience with cold calling
About ASHE ARTS & STEM ACADEMY INC
225 BLUEBERRY LN APT A, THOUSAND OAKS, CA 91360, US
To bridge the education gap for students of color pursuing Arts and STEM fields through Representation Centered Mentorships and Scholarships.
This foundation is focused on equity for students of color pursuing the arts, sciences, technology, engineering and mathematics fields.