Official Job Title: Assistant Director of Cyber Operations (Training)
Division of Placement: Cyber Operations
Supervisor: Director of Cyber Operations
Job Description: The Training Coordinator’s responsibilities include more than planning and coordinating staff training. Depending on the size and needs of CI2, the Training Coordinator will have the following duties and responsibilities:
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Create training schedules for Cyber Operations, Programming, and Security, track and create reports on outcomes of all training and maintain training records for CI2.
- Train new hires on company policies and procedures and use the best training methods for a specific purpose or audience.
- Attend seminars and meetings to learn new training methods and techniques and use the knowledge to prepare and coordinate future training sessions.
- Recruit and train new Trainers, delegate training tasks to the new Trainers and evaluate performance.
- Recommend training materials and methods, order and maintain in-house training equipment and facilities and manage the budget set for training.
About Center for International Cyber Intelligence, Inc.
241 Schramm Loop, Stephens City, VA 22655, US
To protect life and property on the surface, deep, and dark webs by providing training and resources to cyber investigators and their organizations throughout the world to combat human trafficking, bullying, terrorism, and other nefarious crimes that affect society.
The Center for International Cyber Intelligence, Inc. or CI2 was formed by a conglomerate of industry professionals in the realm of cyber and digital forensics, intelligence collecting, and cyber security. Based in Stephens City, VA, the core mission of the organization is to provide the most advanced and up to date training, support, and knowledge of cybercrime investigations methodology, techniques, and resources to investigators, analysts, students, and support personnel throughout the world. This includes training and certification in cybercrime investigations, resources for investigations, and support to law enforcement, information technology, and private agencies around the globe.
Computers & Technology
Emergency & Safety
Justice & Legal
We'll work with your schedule.
This is a Virtual Opportunity, with no fixed address.