Onboarding Team Member- Oahu
American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
On-boarding team Member- Help get new volunteers through our system, into training, and follow up with them throughout the training/onboarding process. Volunteers have 90 days to be placed into their positions, onboarding team members are crucial to meeting this goal. Send emails, make calls, send text messages and follow up with the volunteers as they go through the training process. Answer questions, direct them to the appropriate staff members etc.
- Conduct Department Interview
- Place Volunteer into Training
- Follow-up with volunteer throughout the training process
- Become subject matter expert on available positions for the DCS department, and the training needed for each
- Collaboration- across departments, and across islands with volunteers, screening team members, and staff members
Must be located on Oahu
Must have own computer with reliable internet access
Must be willing to use own phone to make calls
Willing to complete training
About American Red Cross - Pacific Islands Region
4155 Diamond Head Road, Honolulu, HI 96816, US
The American Red Cross prevents and alleviates human suffering in the face of emergencies by mobilizing the power of volunteers and the generosity of donors.
Every single day, the American Red Cross helps people in emergencies. Whether itﾒs one displaced family, thousands of disaster victims, or providing care and comfort to an ill or injured service member or veteran or support to a military family member, our vital work is made possible by people like you. It is through the time and care of ordinary people that we can do extraordinary things.