DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Marketing Project Manager
DONATE TO THIS
1 person is interested
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Spokane, WA
The Morning Star Foundation is looking to welcome a driven and passionate Marketing Project Manager to join our team. The Marketing Project Manager is responsible for turning the Foundation’s marketing and fundraising strategies into reality. This person will be identifying all tasks that need to be completed within our marketing and fundraising campaigns.
Volunteer Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities
- Create and manage a master editorial calendar and channel plan with a schedule to identify when each task will be performed and communicate the schedule to team members
- Resolve issues and solve problems throughout the project life cycle
- Lead, coach and motivate project team members on a proactive basis
- Monitor project progress provide resolutions to potential project delays and communicate project status to leadership on a timely basis
- Determine how results will be measured and complete a post-project evaluation to determine how well results were achieved
- Develop tools and best practices for project management and execution
- Collaborate across all teams to map out how to bring visions to life in an organized and structured manner
- Create project timelines and ensure the team stays within project timelines
- Look for continuous improvement strategies and build upon current processes
Volunteer Marketing Project Manager Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or 8+ years of experience in marketing and communications project management
- Excellent time management and comfortable with shifting priorities and project scopes
- Self-motivated & highly organized
- Strong interpersonal communication, written and verbal
- Attention to detail and quality
- A problem-solving orientation and an ability to provide solutions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication skills and comfortable working cross-departmentally
- Must be capable of working in a fast-paced, team environment with minimal direct supervision and the ability to adhere to aggressive deadlines
- Must be able to read, write and understand English
How to apply:
Please use the following link to apply: https://formstack.io/0F636
About MORNING STAR FOUNDATION
510 W Riverside Ave, Ste 201, SPOKANE, WA 99201, US
Our vision is to help every kid develop the self-confidence they need to succeed. We're on a mission to fund children’s charities that provide disadvantaged kids with a safe place to call home, a family that loves them, a feeling of community, and opportunities to learn, build self-esteem, and have fun.
Our Mission is Simple
We Believe in Kids.
We Believe in Our Community.
We support programs that are transforming the lives of our community’s most vulnerable youth.
We believe that success should be measured by the lives that have been changed. That’s a difficult thing to quantify, so we’ve put together a few statistics for you. With the support of our generous donors, we’ve supported over 725 kids, and that’s just the start!
- 125,000 hours of around the clock care for boys experiencing trauma
550 hours of tutoring services for foster kids who have fallen behind
450 Title One students engaged in land conservation education activities
26 previously homeless children placed in early childhood education programs
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 23, 2021
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Project Management
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 10 hours per month Commitment to take on occasional social marketing-related projects Attend committee meetings
- Orientation and Training: Read the Morning Star Foundation by-laws, Morning Star Foundation Articles of Incorporation