12 people are interested
Digital Advertising Marketing Manager
ORGANIZATION: Believe in Me
Please visit the new page to apply.
12 people are interested
Volunteer Digital Advertising Marketing Manager Job Description
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: Spokane, WA
Believe In Me is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic Volunteer Digital Advertising Marketing Manager to help our marketing and fundraising teams. You will be responsible for creating digital advertising campaigns and assisting with the management of the Foundation’s Google Ads, Facebook, and LinkedIn paid advertising accounts. Your passion for digital advertising as a communications tool will result in the adoption and implementation of best practices across all channels.
The successful candidate will be an excellent communicator, a versatile creative writer, and a team player. You will be an active participant in research and analysis in order to consistently improve the Foundation’s digital advertising practices over time.
Volunteer Digital Advertising Marketing Manager Responsibilities
- Develop, monitor and update ad strategies based on data and testing to include multi-step/retargeting ad strategies
- Work with Director of Marketing to ensure goal and strategy alignment, as well as to maintain brand consistency
- Create ads for use on Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn, and oversee the creation of ad copy and images/videos in alignment with your strategy
- Collaborate with the marketing team to develop additional funnels/ assets for ad campaigns
- Perform A/B testing to identify optimal combination of creative, audience targeting, and budget
- Launch and monitor ad tests and make adjustments based on ad results
- Identify and implement ad strategies for additional and emerging platforms based on our target audience
- Monitor, track and report weekly and monthly results
Volunteer Digital Advertising Marketing Manager Requirements
- Minimum of 4 years marketing experience in event promotion and marketing
- Proficient and extremely experienced with Google, LinkedIn, and Facebook ads manager platforms
- Ability to study the running campaigns and constantly coming up with ideas and tweaks to improve the performance
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills to professionally present marketing concepts and strategies to the artist.
- Work well in a team environment
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to recognize and define problems, collect information, establish facts and implement innovative solutions.
- Entertainment industry experience preferred.
- Strong regional relationships with media outlets preferred.
- Exceptional organizational skills; Strong attention to detail
- Strong computer skills, including MS Office, spreadsheets and
How to Apply:
Please use the following link to apply: https://formstack.io/0F636
About Believe in Me
510 W Riverside Ave, Ste 201, SPOKANE, WA 99201, US
Our vision is to help every kid develop the self-confidence they need to succeed. We're on a mission to fund children’s charities that provide disadvantaged kids with a safe place to call home, a family that loves them, a feeling of community, and opportunities to learn, build self-esteem, and have fun.
Our Mission is Simple
We Believe in Kids.
We Believe in Our Community.
We support programs that are transforming the lives of our community’s most vulnerable youth.
We believe that success should be measured by the lives that have been changed. That’s a difficult thing to quantify, so we’ve put together a few statistics for you. With the support of our generous donors, we’ve supported over 725 kids, and that’s just the start!
- 125,000 hours of around the clock care for boys experiencing trauma
550 hours of tutoring services for foster kids who have fallen behind
450 Title One students engaged in land conservation education activities
26 previously homeless children placed in early childhood education programs
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 19, 2023
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Up to 10 hours per month Commitment to take on occasional marketing-related projects Attend committee meetings
- Orientation and Training: Read the Believe In Me by-laws, Believe In Me Articles of Incorporation