Volunteer Administrative Assistant
MOSEKA ACTION PROJECT
Administrative Assistant for Moseka Action Project - (1-2 hrs/week)
- understands how to use Google (Gmail) systems (GoogleDrive, GoogleDocs, GoogleCalendar etc.)
- understands how to use Microsoft word and Excel
- organizes files in Google storage files
- creates calendars for members using GoogleCalendar
- notes important dates and deadlines for members on calendars
- data entry
- creating documents and letters as needed
- excellent editing skills
- organized, punctual and diligent
About MOSEKA ACTION PROJECT
24794 Miners Mill Place, Aldie, VA 20105, US
Our organization is a 501c3 nonprofit that brings life-changing education opportunities, through the love of Jesus Christ, to victimized women and their children in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC).
Moseka provides access to education using grant and scholarship programs. Victimized women and their children will receive education, as it is necessary for financial success and to break the chain of the poverty. We will continually accept new grant and scholarship recipients on an annual basis. By doing so, Moseka influences and transforms communities in the area. There will also be future projects regarding health initiatives, environmental sanitation and school projects.