DONATE TO THIS
43 people are interested
DONATE TO THIS
43 people are interested
Our Marketing and Fundraising Committees - responsible for grants, individual donations, and other fundraising activities - needs a Volunteer Salesforce Administrator/Developer on their team. We need a responsive system that helps us care for the thousands of relationships that our organization relies on for funding. Your job is to build and manage this system in Salesforce. We are collaborative, transparent, and believe that trust is the foundation of a great culture. Come use your superpowers for good and spark positive change in a young person’s life!
- Building on our current system to enable Salesforce to function as a full grants management platform - including campaign tracking, grant reporting, and revenue tracking.
- Customizing Salesforce to support comprehensive and confidential relationship management for our network of high net-worth individuals and high-profile brand ambassadors.
- Partnering with the Marketing & Fundraising teams to segment contacts and create automated email campaigns for donor development and engagement.
- Developing reports to provide the team with data-driven insights into fundraising campaign performance, donation trends, and other key metrics.
- Playing a key role implementing our Salesforce architecture including, but not limited to: Campaign Monitor, Nonprofit Success Pack, Grants Management, BeeFree, etc.
- Performing Salesforce administrator functions including maintenance/updates, system backups, security, roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows and groups;
- Integrating Salesforce with systems supporting telephony, donor information, events, data collection, etc;
- Designing and execute solutions that include data mapping, object modeling, page layout design, and business process workflows;
- Providing change logs and documentation on updates made to the platform including but not limited to; user audit trails, workflow processes, reporting, and analytics;
- Addressing user questions, aggregate and prioritize user feedback, and plan and implement Salesforce enhancements based on personal expertise, user feedback and organizational goals;
- Identifying Salesforce problems, develop fixes, ensure full quality assurance testing, and implement solutions;
- Documenting and train staff on system best practices and processes;
- Reviewing, recommending and implementing new system features and updates; and
Essential Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Very strong attention to detail;
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written);
- Demonstrated success as a team player possessing a strong work ethic, entrepreneurial spirit, and flexibility;
- Systematic problem-solving skills, the ability to determine root cause problems and implement solutions;
- Able to handle multiple, complex priorities and balance the needs of each according to business impact;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, high energy environment and juggle multiple deadlines and tasks;
- Exceptional project management skills including the ability to meet deadlines and handle diverse tasks simultaneously using prioritization;
- Successful implementation of business process documentation initiatives;
- Proficient with technology especially cloud-based educational tools (eg. Google Apps, Salesforce, Google Drive).
- Hands-on configuration, workflow, process builder, flow experience; Apex, Lightning Web Components or Visualforce experience a plus but not required. A willingness to learn and understand the capabilities of Lightning Web Components required.
- A commitment to testing and quality. Come teach us a thing or two about your testing approach.
- A positive and energetic attitude that thrives when solving unique and difficult problems.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related discipline or equivalent technology industry experience required.
- 1-2 years experience as a Salesforce Administrator and development experience with Force.com Platform (Apex, VisualForce, SOQL, Unit Testing), Lightning components and web services building /consuming REST, SOAP, JSON & XML.
- Work Experience with Salesforce NPSP, V4S, and Grants Management is a plus.
- Salesforce Admin Certification or Salesforce Application Builder Certification required, multiple certifications a plus (Advanced Admin and/or Dev 1).
- Ability to pass required background checks.
- Experience as a remote teammate.
How to Apply:
Please use the following link to apply: https://formstack.io/0F636
About MORNING STAR FOUNDATION
510 W Riverside Ave, Ste 201, SPOKANE, WA 99201, US
Our vision is to help every kid develop the self-confidence they need to succeed. We're on a mission to fund children’s charities that provide disadvantaged kids with a safe place to call home, a family that loves them, a feeling of community, and opportunities to learn, build self-esteem, and have fun.
Our Mission is Simple
We Believe in Kids.
We Believe in Our Community.
We support programs that are transforming the lives of our community’s most vulnerable youth.
We believe that success should be measured by the lives that have been changed. That’s a difficult thing to quantify, so we’ve put together a few statistics for you. With the support of our generous donors, we’ve supported over 725 kids, and that’s just the start!
- 125,000 hours of around the clock care for boys experiencing trauma
550 hours of tutoring services for foster kids who have fallen behind
450 Title One students engaged in land conservation education activities
26 previously homeless children placed in early childhood education programs
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
September 23, 2021
- Driver's License Needed
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- Time to dedicate to this professional volunteer opportunity (up to 10 hours per month) Commitment to take on occasional Salesforce projects as needed Commitment to attend regular meetings
- Orientation and Training: Read the Morning Star Foundation by-laws, Morning Star Foundation Articles of Incorporation