Team Keep - Donor Outreach Team
Team Keep is a nonprofit focused on serving those experiencing homelessness as well as other nonprofits that focus on the same communities. Team Keep’s first product is Keep.id, a web application developed specifically for accessibility, to help those experiencing homelessness apply for, maintain, and keep their identification, which opens doorways for temporary housing, food stamps, and other resources.
As a Donor Strategist on Donor Outreach, you will be part of a new and growing team that is in charge of:
- Researching and contacting donor leads based on existing donor databases
- Sourcing and contacting potential partners or sponsors
- Sourcing and vetting grants for the Business Team to apply to
- Planning, advertising, and executing fundraising and marketing campaigns
- Creating marketing materials for email and social media
- Finding new and creative ways to reach our fundraising goals
This team is still growing and changing, so we are looking for and encourage:
- Passion for empowering and caring for the those experiencing homelessness
- Building a culture of encouragement, teamwork, and ownership
- Creative ideas, different perspectives, various backgrounds
- Willingness to take on weekly tasks and lead projects that you enjoy
We have an active Slack group, have virtual meetings totalling 1-2 hours a week, and expect around 10 hours a week for a part-time volunteer.
If you're interested in any of the areas listed above, or have new ideas for gaining relationships with donors, please send an introductory email to email@example.com , along with a copy of your résumé. Thank you for your time!
About Team Keep
20 S 39th St, Philadelphia, PA 19104, US
Our mission is to prioritize collaboration with our respective stakeholders, be purpose-led in our technical and non-technical work, and practice empathy in our interactions with those with housing insecurity. We are dedicated to empowering those who are experiencing homelessness to obtain, secure, and utilize identification.
Our product, Keep.id, aims to build a safety net around experienced homelessness by providing electronic document storage and complementary features. We envision Keep.id as a financially sustainable, HIPAA-compliant application that serves partner organizations in the Philadelphia community, and in the future, scales to various regional hubs experiencing homelessness in the U.S.