Digital marketing roles
Google Ads Manager
- Manage, review, and perform daily account responsibilities
- Maintain and monitor keyword bids, account daily and monthly budget caps, impression share, quality score and other important account metrics
- Manage the creation of large keyword lists
- Provide creative copy suggestions and graphical ad templates
- Provide oversight and manage new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and aid in the creation of paid search marketing initiatives
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels
- Communication to team and management on project development, timelines, and results
Email Marketing Specialist
- Identify target audience and grow our email list
- Design and implement direct email marketing campaigns
- Proofread emails for clarity, grammar and spelling
- Ensure mobile-friendly email templates
- Write newsletters including all company updates
- Upgrade our email templates using graphics, personalisation and advanced features
- Create email databases for lead generation
- Analyse campaign performance and suggest improvements
Facebook Advertising specialist
- Writing copy for Facebook Ads
- Creating graphics for Facebook Ads
- Collaborate with Slipstream volunteers to maintain a consistent brand voice and message across all paid programs.
- Testing variations of ads to determine best performing
- Continuous monitoring of results and improving of ads
- Reporting of results of Facebook Campaigns
- Manage the strategy and setup of all paid campaigns.
Duties and responsibilities
- Manage all Instagram content
- Measure the success of every Instagram campaign and demonstrate to CMO
- Stay up to date with latest best practices and technologies
- Collaborate with Slipstream's Facebook volunteers (for paid and organic) to ensure alignment
- Ensure content is informative and appealing
- Monitor user engagement and optimise content
- Communicate with sector experts and influencers via Instagram to create a strong network
- Be ready to answer calls from journalists, responding to their questions
- Check the Slipstream email inbox for media enquiries
- Write press releases
- Contact journalists to try to interest them in Slipstream's press releases and feature ideas
- Arrange for Slipstream representatives to speak to the media
- Monitor media coverage and prepare regular evaluation reports
- Advise senior Slipstream leaders on written responses to the media
- Proof-read and if necessary rewrite media statements
- Meet journalists and foster good relations with the media
- Collaborate with social media team to ensure consistent communication
Web Marketing Manager
- Monitor and improve search engine optimization (SEO) results for Slipstream's website
- Maintains current knowledge of trends and developments in online marketing.
- Assists with budget preparation for marketing department.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
Content Marketing Manager
Duties and responsibilities
- Create free resources each month to drive mentee & mentor sign ups, subscribers, awareness
- Experience in creating various types of content such as ebooks, whitepapers, infographics, guides, blogs, etc.
- Manage and develop a blogging strategy
- Grow our subscriber base
- Collaborate with other Slipstream volunteers for consistency in messaging
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Slipstream Education
3Space International House, Canterbury Crescent, London, Greater London SW9 7QE, GB
Slipstream Education aims to help young people from under-represented backgrounds get into the top UK universities through a combination of student mentoring and education technology.
Slipstream’s flagship online university access programme is proven to help students from underrepresented backgrounds aim high and get into leading universities.
Participants get one-on-one, personalised support from an undergraduate or graduate mentor who studies at their chosen university and course, as well as exclusive access to e-learning tools and admissions tutor advise.
Our high-achieving student mentors volunteer their time because they want to see an end to inequality. Join us to level the playing field in access to leading universities together.