YOUR SERVICE DOG INC
This is a virtual opportunity and Facebook is required for this opportunity.Job Description
At Your Service Dog Inc marketing is about understanding people and building awareness of how we can help the disabled through increasing our donor base. We are looking for an experienced Marketing Coordinator who is passionate about this. Our ideal candidate has experience developing and executing marketing campaigns while leading and inspiring a team. You must be comfortable with day-to-day marketing activities, as well as long-term strategy, thriving with tight deadlines and evolving needs. If you are a people-person who loves the rewarding challenge of building a brand and expanding our donor base, we want to hear from you.Objectives of this Role
- Establish positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels and segments
- Lead the execution of marketing programs from start to finish, leveraging internal support and driving collaboration
- Analyze customer insights, donor trends, market analysis, and marketing best practices to build successful strategies
- Create, maintain, and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms and extract key insights for future campaign development and go-to-market strategies, complete with formal proposals and recommendations on tactics
- Partner with email, performance marketing and web teams to design, test and evolve lead nurturing tactics.
Skills and Qualifications
- Working in partnership with the fundraising team, develop creative proposals and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all advertising and public communications, including print, digital, and video assets
- Develop and execute on multi-channel campaigns across the donor and customer lifecycle, ensuring the alignment of communications and messaging across all channels
- Manage content and updates for customer and internal touch points, establishing budget guidelines, participating in events, documenting business processes, and providing additional book sales support
- Gather donor and market insights to inform outreach strategies, increase donor conversions, and generate more qualified leads
- Present ideas and final deliverables to internal teams, and communicate with senior leaders about marketing programs, strategies, and budgets
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven experience developing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, and decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven marketing mind with eye for creativity
- Proficiency with online marketing and social media strategy
About YOUR SERVICE DOG INC
PO BOX KXA, KETCHIKAN, AK 99950, US
Your Service Dog Inc is dedicated to enhancing the Quality of life for people with disabilities by helping them to train a Service Dog Partner to perform to the Dog’s full potential in order to provide superior Canine Assistance as well as providing services to Service Dog handlers to help the Handler learn to attain their full Human potential by utilizing Canine Assistance.
There are a variety of programs and services offered through Your Service Dog inc. Owner Training Instruction
Our aim is to enable persons with disabilities to have the skills necessary to train their own Service Dog Partners, with the goal being for said dogs to be able to assist with the mitigation of each individual’s disabilities in the fullest capacity possible. Canine Partner Placement
Eligible persons with disabilities who are not capable of training their own dogs may be able to access one through our Canine Partners Placement program.
Your Service Dog Inc's SDiT Prospect Evaluation and Placement Program places selected SDiT Prospects who have graduated through their Prospect Evaluation Program and have been on merit, selected as SDiT Prospects, and placed with suitable matching Handlers. Services, Opportunities, Events and Activities for
Veterans of War:
We strive to assist Veterans learn to overcome life challenges of disabilities which they acquired as a result of war, with the assistance of Canine Partners. Events and Activities for "First Responders," Teachers, Health Care Providers, and Other High-Risk Groups
To help our caregivers overcome life challenges of disabilities which they acquired as a result of their duties and circumstances, with the assistance of Full Potential Service Dog Canine Partners.