Motion Graphic Designer
GAMES FOR LOVE
Motion Graphic Designer (GFL Video Squad)
Games For Love (GFL) in Lynnwood, WA is looking for a motion graphic designer to join GFL Video squad. Our ideal candidate is a self-starter, creative, motivated, and reliable. If you are a gamer, that makes it all the much better! This is a volunteer opportunity, 100% remote, and work directly under the direction of the GFL CEO and Co-founder.
Games For Love, is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that works to ease suffering, save lives, and create sustainable futures for children. We believe in the concept of "distraction therapy" and bring the joy of gaming into the lives of our junior gamers in hospitals around the country.
- Create visually stunning GFL video assets and content (animations and artwork) for various media
- Animate logos and graphics for both video content, and branding
- Collaborate with marketing lead and social media manager to best support larger media goals
- Create graphic templates for easy use by other team members and client teams
- Experience using Adobe Suite and common motion graphics design software
- Prior experience with and a strong portfolio of motion graphics work (i.e. gifs, infographics, and videos)
- Superb visual and conceptual skills to solve problems and create novel solutions
- Work from anywhere on earth - 100% remote
- Massive networking opportunities with 500+ members of our community
- Level up your skills
- Volunteer grants approved
- OPT & CPT programs
- Improve your portfolio
- Make a big impact in the world
- Gain valuable work experience and skills
- Volunteer recognition & awards
We are looking forward to hearing from you. Please provide a link to your portfolio in addition to your resume. Thank you!
About GAMES FOR LOVE
20411 HORIZON WAY SE, MONROE, WA 98272, US
Games for Love is a 501(c)(3) gaming charity dedicated to easing suffering, saving lives, and creating a sustainable future for children.
Improving the lives of children through what we call the program ecosystem, which is 6 programs working together in tandem to accomplish our mission to help children. We are not looking at the symptoms of global problems to place a bandaid but at the root of the problems to solve them from the foundation. Our community creates a safe place of support, mentorship, and growth for all those involved.