6 people are interested
Deliver smiles to the community by becoming an RSVP volunteer. For adults 55 and older.
ORGANIZATION: RSVP AmeriCorps Seniors
Please visit the new page to apply.
6 people are interested
VANTAGE Aging’s Retired and Senior Volunteer Program (RSVP) - Columbus
Are you a senior looking for safe, socially distant volunteer opportunities? Become an RSVP volunteer and we will connect you with a variety of opportunities in the community. We are your "one stop shop" for finding volunteer opportunities in the community, such as:
- At-home TeleCare phone buddy opportunity
- Stay at Home Card making
- Virtual buddy & event opportunities
- Help with food insecurity needs through food distribution opportunities (volunteer independently or as part of a team)
Join one of the largest volunteer networks in the nation for people 55 years and over. By being an RSVP volunteer, not only would you get to volunteer at your favorite organization, you will receive additional unique benefits such as liability, car insurance and more, as well as being a part of the nationally recognized AmeriCorps Seniors network. If you’re interested, contact us to learn more.
- Be 55 and older
- Ohio resident in Franklin or Delaware County
- Access to internet and have or able to create a valid email address
- Basic computer skills for virtual opportunities
- Has the capability and be comfortable with creating a free Zoom account for virtual opportunities
- Schedules may vary
- Flexible virtual opportunities to meet your needs
- Basic Zoom assistance/training provided
50 More opportunities with RSVP AmeriCorps Seniors
About RSVP AmeriCorps Seniors
752 High St. #2, Worthington, OH 43085, US
Promoting a positive perspective on aging.
Every older adult has the opportunity to live a healthy life and age with independence, purpose and dignity.
RSVP (Retired and Senior Volunteer Program) connects volunteers age 55 and older with opportunities to serve their community. VANTAGE RSVP is available in Delaware, Franklin, Summit, Medina, Geauga, Wayne and Hamilton Counties.
As the largest volunteer network for older adults in the nation, RSVP matches volunteers with organizations where their time, interest, talents, knowledge, and experience are most effectively utilized to meet important needs in our community.
Multiple locations Columbus, OH 43085
February 13, 2023
- People Skills
- Problem Solving
- Verbal / Written Communication
- People 55+
- Driver's License Needed
- Must be at least 55
- Orientation or Training
- Be 55 and older Ohio resident of Franklin or Delaware County