Git Project Manager
GAMES FOR LOVE
Games for Love is a 501 (c)(3) non-profit organization that works to ease suffering, save lives, and create sustainable futures for children. We believe in the concept of "distraction therapy" and bring the joy of gaming into the lives of our junior gamers in hospitals around the country. Our plan is to help 10 million kids in the next 5 years. We have a healthy ecosystem to achieve that goal with your intelligent contribution.
We are a 501(c)(3) Charity, and only looking for volunteer Project Managers to benefit sick children in hospitals. Our ideal candidate is self-driven, motivated, and engaged.
- Works closely with Game Producer/Development Team Lead to track task completion and provide status updates to the Projects Department.
- Cross-functional communication with Marketing, Engineering, and Game Producers
- Ensures team communication, commitment, and delivery of pre and post-launch deliverables
- Create and manage GitBucket accounts
- Initialize repos for teams
- Create and manage software for initializing sparse-checkout on repos
- Be willing to volunteer
- Donate approx.5 hrs. a week with us.
- Be flexible and able to work on various projects
- Be skilled in what you do, if not, it is unlikely we will be able to help one another
- Web development experience is a plus
- Work from anywhere on earth - 100% remote
- Massive networking opportunities with 500+ members of our community
- Level up your skills
- Volunteer grants approved
- OPT & CPT programs
- Make a big impact in the world
- Have lots of fun partnering with passionate game developers
- Join the mastermind group and learn from top game developers
- Volunteer recognition & awards
About GAMES FOR LOVE
20411 HORIZON WAY SE, MONROE, WA 98272, US
Games for Love is a 501(c)(3) gaming charity dedicated to easing suffering, saving lives, and creating a sustainable future for children.
Improving the lives of children through what we call the program ecosystem, which is 6 programs working together in tandem to accomplish our mission to help children. We are not looking at the symptoms of global problems to place a bandaid but at the root of the problems to solve them from the foundation. Our community creates a safe place of support, mentorship, and growth for all those involved.