KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
The Program Marketer assists with securing speaking opportunities for KARA’s Founder, Mike Tikkanen, through research and initial communication with community partners. This work could help us educate more people about the effects of child trauma on our society and potentially help us generate some revenue.
- Does research on MN-based or nationwide foundations and organizations
- Sends initial emails
- Makes phone calls
- Performs other miscellaneous tasks
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Advanced working proficiency in English
- Strong attention to detail
- Commitment to the organization and the volunteer responsibilities
- Minimum hours expected: 2 hours/week
About KARA (Kids At Risk Action)
910 First St South #4091, Hopkins, MN 55343, US
KARA supports the people, policies, and programs that help abused and neglected children.
Advocating and raising awareness for abused and neglected children.