Create Tech Videos for Older Adults
Help older adults navigate the digital world so they can make meaningful connections with their friends and families, especially now with their limited ability to meet in person. Create short, simple videos that can be broadcasted on a retirement home television channel or watched in a video bank by seniors.
This opportunity has flexible timings. Create the videos at your convenience.
Requirements for videos:
- Use a screen recording tool (example: Screen-Cast-O-Matic) to show step by step instructions on how to complete the task.
- Save the file as an Mp4 file. Or upload to and send google drive if the file is too large. Mp4 is preferred.
- Speak clearly, explain each step in detail, and add a few jokes
- The length of your video should be between 2-10 minutes
- You will receive 30 minutes of service for each video
- Be sure to talk about the uses of the tool
- Be polite and use appropriate language. You do not need to record your face if you are uncomfortable.
For more info please click on the link: https://teenswhocare.us/activity-details.php?id=10
About TEENSWHOCARE INC
8142 150TH PL SE, NEWCASTLE, WA 98059, US
TEENSWHOCARE aims to provide easily accessible, meaningful, volunteering opportunities to high school students.
TEENSWHOCARE provides a platform in which students can easily sign up for volunteering opportunities that fit their schedule and their preferences. Kind of like Uber cum Amazon for volunteering. We have more than 10 exciting volunteering opportunities in different domains: Ending Hunger, Helping Older adults, Coping with Mental Illness, and Helping Children. We have 400+ volunteers, 1500+ people served, and partnerships with 10 different non-profit organizations. We offer Virtual and In-person opportunities every day of the week.