Recurrent Flight Training Coordinator
Target Staff Type Supported/Volunteer
Work Location JAARS Waxhaw
FTE Full time
Assuring that our pilots and mechanics are well trained is a fundamental part of ensuring the safety and competency of our worldwide aviation staff. Flight Training coordination involves planning and scheduling a training event so that it is a seamless and well thought out process.
We are a faith-based non-profit organization serving language communities worldwide, often in remote locations, with safe reliable transportation as they build capacity for sustainable language development.
- Coordinate the administrative support for the aviation recurrent training program
- Communicating with fields to determine anticipated training needs
- Developing annual budget to fund projected recurrent training needs
- Track and coordinate all support necessary - housing, travel/transportation, course enrollment
- Track all training using digital and print records
- A deep and growing walk with the Lord Jesus that includes your personal spiritual growth and the ability to support others in their spiritual growth
- Embrace the vision, mission and core values of JAARS
- Skilled communicator and encourager
- Able to work in a multicultural environment
- Can coordinate well with multiple departments and organizations
- Enjoys people
- Good oral and written communication
7405 Jaars Rd, PO Box 248, WAXHAW, NC 28173, US
JAARS' mission is to make Bible translation and language development possible, especially in the most remote places on earth. We do that by enabling locally appropriate and sustainable solutions in transportation, technology, media and training.
JAARS is a multidisciplinary team of problem-solvers who are committed to the belief and the vision that people’s lives and communities are transformed as they experience God’s Word in their own language.
We are a community of missionaries, volunteers and a few employees who work together to accomplish the Great Commission goal of providing Scripture to every people group on earth in the language they understand best - their heart language. We do that by supporting Bible translation and language development partners globally and by working with prayer and financial partners in the United States to help make a range of unique on-the-field solutions possible.