Remote Graphic Design and Social Media Manager Volunteer
WE DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN X STEPHANIE RUBINSTEIN FOUNDATION
The Graphic Designer functions include the entire process of defining requirements, visualizing and creating graphics including illustrations, logos, layouts and photos. The graphic designer will shape the visual aspects of advertisements, social media and more.
We are looking for a self-motivated and innovative Graphic Designer to assist our marketing needs for our non-profit partnerships.
Volunteers will have the responsibility to
- Create and design digitals for events and activities, such as fundraisers, gala, programs, etc., for social media posts
- Create and design new flyers to print
- Manage and regularly post in social media platforms, such as Instagram & Facebook
- Update and modernize the logo
- Potentially update and manage website
- 0-3 years of Graphic Designer Experience
- College Internship Opportunity
- Proficiency in Adobe Illustrator
- Proficiency in Adobe Photoshop & Canva
About WE DO IT FOR THE CHILDREN X STEPHANIE RUBINSTEIN FOUNDATION
9595 COLLINS AVE APT 305, SURFSIDE, FL 33154, US
We aim to be advocates and activists of the Earth’s most valuable resource; Our Children.
At We Do It For The Children x SRF, we strive to serve and protect the children in need, such as those who are homeless, in foster cares, refugees, or in low income areas. Our 3 main pillars are 1) empower: empower those who need a voice to feel stronger and help them feel comfortable to freely speak up about their past trauma to amend their right, 2) educate: educate yourself and serve to educate others. Child rights are education rights. Equal opportunity for education is required no matter where the child comes from, no matter where the child was born nor the circumstance in which the child was raised. All children deserve equal rights to education. Lastly, 3) advocate: advocate for the best interest of the child. Advocacy is fundamental to the awareness of child neglect, child abuse and child slavery.