SAVING JANE INC
Saving Jane, an NGO that educates human trafficking and empowers survivors of human trafficking, is looking for an outreach coordinator to join our team. This volunteer will work closely with Kathyann Powell, Saving Jane’s Founder and CEO, Thomas Estler, Director of the Prevention Program and Storytelling, and current volunteers to coordinate Saving Jane’s comic book workshops on human trafficking. This volunteer will maintain Saving Jane’s current working relationships with organizations while pursuing other organizations to work with which to partner. Proactivity in researching and organizing workshops and events is required. The volunteer will coordinate volunteers and staff to ensure workshops, whether physical or virtual, are scheduled and prepared. Supervising volunteers as they work on projects and delivering finished action items on time is also expected. If you can see yourself making a difference in others' lives, please consider joining our team.
- Available to work at least 5-10 hours/week
- Available for multiple weekly phone call meetings with the Saving Jane team
- Proficient with video conferencing technology Zoom
- Proficient with Microsoft Suite, especially Microsoft Outlook
- Proficient with team management websites such as ClickUp or Monday
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent team management skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
If interested, please send a cover letter, resume, and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Familiarity with design websites such as Canva
- A willingness to help with other Saving Jane projects and events as they arise
- An interest in or knowledge of human trafficking or education
- Great communication skills
About SAVING JANE INC
187 E WARM SPRINGS RD STE B249, LAS VEGAS, NV 89119, US
Saving Jane empowers survivors of all forms of modern-day slavery and human trafficking to live the life that they want to live. Saving Jane is committed to ending all forms of these crimes through raising the public’s awareness, education, the transformation of lives of impacted individuals, and the creation of systems, technology and policies to protect and support impacted individuals or prevent the formation of social conditions conducive to trafficking.
Saving Jane empowers human trafficking survivors by freeing them from the trauma of their past experiences. Our mission has expanded into awareness and prevention as we discovered for ourselves the size of the scope of the issue. Saving Jane is committed to a world free of slavery, where no person is ever bought or sold and where the wounds of the past are fully healed.