ORGANIZATION: ALZHEIMERS ASSOCIATION
Please visit the new page to apply.
Alzheimer's Association Community Representatives are community engagers that raise awareness of Alzheimer's Association programs, provide basic disease information, and link consumers to Alzheimer’s Association services. Community Representatives:
- Represent the Alzheimer's Association at a target of 12 community events / year in neighborhoods, rural counties, business and civic organizations or faith communities.
- Offer 20-minute Introduction to Alzheimer’s presentations for community organizations, congregations, civic organizations, sororities / fraternities, clubs and other locations.
- Promote support groups, education programs, Alzheimer & Brain Awareness Month, Walk to End Alzheimer’s, or The Longest Day using your local connections, bulletin boards, social media and physical displays in your community.
- Connect the Alzheimer's Association to new community organizations and connect people with additional Association services and volunteer opportunities.
About ALZHEIMERS ASSOCIATION
PO Box 456, Ridgeland, MS 39158, US
The Alzheimer's Association leads the way to end Alzheimer's and all other dementia -- by accelerating global research, driving risk reduction and early detection, and maximizing quality care and support.
The Alzheimer’s Association is the leading voluntary health organization in Alzheimer’s care, support, advocacy and research. We work in Mississippi and throughout the country to provide high-quality care and support programs and services for every generation touched by Alzheimer’s or another dementia. As the world’s largest nonprofit funder of Alzheimer's research, the Association is committed to advancing research toward methods of treatment, prevention and, ultimately, a cure. The Association is the leading voice for Alzheimer's disease advocacy, fighting for critical Alzheimer’s research funding and care initiatives in Mississipppi and at the federal level.
Multiple locations Meridian, MS 39301
August 9, 2022
- Public Relations
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Community Outreach
- People Skills
- Relationship Building
- People 55+
- Background Check
- Must be at least 18
- Orientation or Training
- 1 year
- We provide training and background check