Digital Marketing Director
Poppy Life Care Foundation, Inc.
Position: Digital Marketing Director
What You Will Be Doing:
- Oversee the development and implementation of new social media recommendations for PLC
- Expand creative opportunities for social media calendars, content and massaging in support of PLC mission
- Actively monitor social media sites, update posts and ongoing social media content on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and Google Ads
- Organize digital marketing campaigns for social media & online advertising
- Supervise and expand online brand presence and engagement
- Evaluate online advertising opportunities
- Collaborate with Executive Director & other Board Members
What You Need for This Position:
- Proven experience as Director of Operations or equivalent position
- Experience in marketing, public relations, communications, journalism, social media, graphic design, community relations or related fields
- Familiarity with Social Media apps and Google Ads
- Excellent organizational and leadership abilities
- Outstanding communication and people skills
- Ability to think analytically
- Preferably a Master's degree in Marketing, Digital Media, Communication or Website/Graphic Design
What's in It for You as Our Volunteer:
- You'll make an impact to help empower others.
- Build your resume and LinkedIn portfolio with unique startup experience and the ability to build a non-profit company.
- Remote work and flexible work schedules.
- Get experience in your area of interest.
- Advancing your career by improving job prospects.
- Fulfill college or university internship or volunteer requirements.
- Provide significant strategic and creative contributions to the development of a non-profit
- Providing strategic forecasting to ensure the growth of a start-up.
- Letter of recommendations after 90 days of commitment.
- Increase your network within the community and with business connections.
- PLUS have fun learning- there is so much opportunity!
About Poppy Life Care Foundation, Inc.
4590 MacArthur Blvd., Suite 500, Newport Beach, CA 92501, US
Poppy Life Care is a United States non-profit 501(c)(3) organization that is determined to educate and empower children and their parents struggling with children’s health issues related to spectrum disorders, development disorders, ADHD, anxiety and depression. Our goal is to facilitate awareness and education while building innovative care programs, which we hope to accomplish alongside our local communities, its businesses and people. We believe in helping each other as part of an ecosystem of local business, healthcare groups, academic institutions and professionals alike.
We believe that we can make a real impact on children's health by implementing unique care programs that include an interdisciplinary approach to education, treatment and therapies. We also believe that care, education, and support for children and their families should be easily accessible.
Poppy Kids Educational Curriculum - we need bright minds and skills to help organize these programs, implement and promote them withing schools. The purpose of the education curriculum is to provide media such as video, children's and parents books or packages that provide guidance, promote acceptance and encourage lifestyle changes. In addition, these media outlets can be resources for parents and children alike to help them cope with daily challenges or ongoing pains.
Poppy Care Directors Program -- This program offers in-home care and support for kids with autism, ADHD, anxiety or depression. The purpose is to relieve parents of the often times demanding therapy sessions, provide an in-home "assistant" that gives parents the ease of mind that they have someone there to help them. As this program develops, there are more support systems created that we will implement.