46 people are interested
ORGANIZATION: ALIVE Rescue
Please visit the new page to apply.
46 people are interested
We’re looking for Marketing Coordinators to help promote ALIVE Rescue and our mission for animal welfare. The marketing team will raise awareness about ALIVE Rescue by executing campaigns that expand our reach to new volunteers, adopters, donors, and supporters. This is a collaborative environment where new and creative ideas are encouraged.
We are looking to expand our Marketing Team with a variety of roles that are tailored to different skill sets, including :
- Content writing
- Website design
- Print and mail marketing, such as ads, mailers, or list management
- Digital marketing, such as ads, emails, segmentation, or SEO
- Database management, including managing and creating lists in our CRM platform (requiring technically-savvy individuals that can dig deep into a complex data system)
The team’s first initiative (of many) will be marketing for The Big Barn, ALIVE Rescue’s new location currently under construction in Salem Lakes, Wisconsin. This project is the largest ALIVE Rescue has ever taken on and has a budget over $1 million. Our goals are to expand our network and raise money in a short time frame. Marketing Team members will:
- Report to ALIVE Rescue's Founder and Development Director
- Create an annual marketing calendar in collaboration with other team members and leaders
- Initiate and execute creative campaigns involving photographers and videographers
- Maintain accountability by tracking project and initiative progress in project management tool
- Determine KPIs for different initiatives and provide reports to senior leaders
- Brainstorm effective ways to promote ALIVE Rescue across a variety of platforms, including email, radio, TV, print, and more
- Assist with organizational tasks, such as strategy planning, CRM management, list management and audience segmentation for targeted promotions
- Collaborate with other departments, including the Social Media, Foster/Adoption, and Medical Teams to share stories and updates
- Outgoing, professional, and detail-oriented
- Excited to share the rescue mission
- Professional experience in marketing or related fields such as public relations, advertising, media, graphic design, data management, media relations and strategy, or communication
- Entrepreneurial spirit with a go-getter attitude; ability to execute without constant direction
- Experience in nonprofit fundraising or development is preferred, but not required
About ALIVE Rescue
1214 W. Monroe, Chicago, IL 60607, US
ALIVE Rescue is an animal rescue that protects the lives and the rights of animals. We believe every animal has the right to a well-balanced, socialized and fulfilled life. We take on the responsibility to save, rehabilitate and place abandoned, abused and stray animals. We provide medical, behavioral and physical support for animals despite their age, health and/or breed. ALIVE promotes sustainable living and care giving by building awareness, appreciation and respect for all animals and the environment within our communities.
ALIVE Rescue is a volunteer run organization who rescues cats and dogs who would otherwise be euthanized. ALIVE is proud to be the first green animal rescue in Chicago.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
April 19, 2022
- Marketing Strategy & Planning
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Marketing Analytics
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Content Management Systems
- Must be at least 21
- This is a volunteer role that requires a time commitment of 3-10 hours per week, in addition to attendance of monthly team meetings.