DONATE TO THIS
44 people are interested
Assistant to Executive Director of Your Service Dog Inc
ORGANIZATION: YOUR SERVICE DOG INC
Please visit the new page to apply.
DONATE TO THIS
44 people are interested
Assistant Executive Director for Service Dog Nonprofit
We are looking for an Assistant Executive Director to support the Executive Director, with possible promotion to Executive Director when current Director retires (which they would like to do).
You will manage business-related tasks such as those listed below, as well as other various tasks which arise in order to assist the Executive Director.
You will need to be able to "wear many hats" in order to oversee the various departments and programs of the organization.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Preparing memos and other documents
- Handling basic bookkeeping tasks
- Filing and retrieving records, documents, and reports
- Helping prepare for meetings
- Accurately recording meeting minutes
- Using various computer software, especially MS Office suite (or similar)
- Provide general administrative support
- In-depth understanding of MS Office suite (or similar)
- Ability to organize daily workload by priority
- Must be able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, virtual environment
- Excellent problem-solving and decision-making skills
- Professional level verbal and written communication skills
To apply to this position, please fill out the following application form as thoroughly as possible: https://forms.gle/oRWqkwsh2Wvy9QuP6
If you have any supporting document, including but not limited to, a resume, work materials, and references, please send them to email@example.com with the following subject line: [First and Last Name: Position Name: Supporting Documents].
About YOUR SERVICE DOG INC
PO BOX KXA, KETCHIKAN, AK 99950, US
Your Service Dog Inc is dedicated to enhancing the Quality of life for people with disabilities by helping them to train a Service Dog Partner to perform to the Dog’s full potential in order to provide superior Canine Assistance as well as providing services to Service Dog handlers to help the Handler learn to attain their full Human potential by utilizing Canine Assistance.
There are a variety of programs and services offered through Your Service Dog inc. Owner Training Instruction
Our aim is to enable persons with disabilities to have the skills necessary to train their own Service Dog Partners, with the goal being for said dogs to be able to assist with the mitigation of each individual’s disabilities in the fullest capacity possible. Canine Partner Placement
Eligible persons with disabilities who are not capable of training their own dogs may be able to access one through our Canine Partners Placement program.
Your Service Dog Inc's SDiT Prospect Evaluation and Placement Program places selected SDiT Prospects who have graduated through their Prospect Evaluation Program and have been on merit, selected as SDiT Prospects, and placed with suitable matching Handlers.Services, Opportunities, Events and Activities for
Veterans of War:
We strive to assist Veterans learn to overcome life challenges of disabilities which they acquired as a result of war, with the assistance of Canine Partners.Events and Activities for "First Responders," Teachers, Health Care Providers, and Other High-Risk Groups
To help our caregivers overcome life challenges of disabilities which they acquired as a result of their duties and circumstances, with the assistance of Full Potential Service Dog Canine Partners.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
November 23, 2022
- Executive Admin
- Administrative Support
- Must be at least 20
- Orientation or Training
- We provide flexible scheduling.
- If you don't have experience, but you are eager and willing to work and learn as you go, please contact us. If you are enthusiastic about helping to make life better for those with disabilities, we are happy to train you!