Help prep meals for Boys & Girls Club youth!
Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
The Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley is working hard to serve our youth in every way possible during this uncertain time. Help is needed assembling bagged meals for youth!
- Prep each day entails bagging pre-packaged and non-perishable food. This work requires you to be on your feet for about two hours. (Safety measures including masks, gloves (optional) and social distancing are implemented.)
- Time frame is typically 9:30am - 11:30am
- Afternoon shifts can be worked out
- Slots available Monday - Friday
Appleton Boys & Girls Club
160 S. Badger Ave
Appleton, WI 54914
- Commit to at least one shift per week and come on a weekly basis
- Must be 16 or older
- Working on feet
- Limited capacity in buildings
- Social distancing
- Screening and temperature at front door
- Masks required in building
- Gloves (optional)
Please e-mail Samantha at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions or to get started.
09:30 AM to 11:30 AM
NONE OF THESE TIMES WORK FOR ME, BUT I CAN STILL HELP
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Boys & Girls Clubs of the Fox Valley
160 S BADGER AVE, APPLETON, WI 54914, US
To inspire and enable all young people, especially those who need us most, to reach their full potential as productive, responsible and caring citizens.
Boys & Girls Clubs build character through everyday leadership and guidance in behavior and attitude. Young people of all ethnicities, races and creeds join together in wholesome recreation and leadership.
Trained professional staff provide positive adult mentors and role models. Nationally recognized programs help young people succeed in school, stay healthy, learn important life skills, pursue interests in the arts and sports, and explore vocational choices.
Most importantly, the Boys & Girls Club shows youngsters that someone cares, wants them to realize their full potential and to BE GREAT!