Attention Homes, Inc.
Ideal start and end date March 1st and end date September 30th.
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Event Intern will be supervised by Attention Homes’ Events and Development Manager. We
are seeking someone who is proficient with computer data entry and comfortable learning online
platforms. The Event Intern is an integral contributor to the success of our 2 largest fundraisers:
Sleep Out (November) and The Gala (May), which each raise hundreds of thousands of dollars
to benefit youth experiencing homelessness.
▪ This is an unpaid internship at 8-10 hours per week.
▪ Assist Development and Events Manager with ticket purchasing and registration leading
up to event.
▪ Manage and update the ticket site.
▪ Assist with décor and item assembly leading up to event.
▪ Solicit for and coordinate pick-up of auction items when needed.
▪ Attend venue walk-throughs.
▪ Attend the main event (outside of normal hours) you are helping prepare for.
▪ Assist with the overall execution of event where needed.
▪ Manage post-event follow ups and thank you’s.
▪ Maintain appropriate professional boundaries.
▪ Accept and act upon feedback from team members and supervisor(s).
▪ Attend any external trainings as needed and seek out external trainings to promote your
own, and the agencies’ development
▪ Ability to work remotely and in person when required.
Email resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
About Attention Homes, Inc.
1443 Spruce Street, Boulder, CO 80304, US
Providing life-changing resources to youth in crisis.
We serve adolescents in crisis or transition by providing physical, emotional and behavioral support and respite. We offer a safe, supportive and structured short-term residential treatment in a home-like setting.