Ron Howell Foundation
Our organization is seeking individuals to help our nonprofit foundation raise funds throughout the year to advance our mission. Funds raised will contribute to student scholarships, STEM grants, and community outreach services primarily for residents in the state of South Carolina. Funds will be raised under the Ron Howell Foundation Scholarship & Grant Fund (www.rhfsc.org/donate).
Fundraisers will participate on the foundation's board as voting members and perform the following.
- Contact potential donors and donor organizations to present our programs and opportunities for them to donate to our foundation.
- Contact potential donors who are interested in establishing named scholarships through our foundation (named scholarships starting at $1,000).
- Email the quarterly fundraising campaign to the foundation's distribution email/contact list.
- Assist financial team with grant identification or grant writing.
- Assist with raising funds toward our endowment goal.
People with experience in these fields may have comparable experience.
- Campain manager
- Community outreach
- Brand ambassador
- Public relations
- Public speaking
- Team leader
About Ron Howell Foundation
P.O. Box 292151, Columbia, SC 29229, US
To equip and empower young men and women who aspire to lead in the field of information technology.
The Ron Howell Foundation is a non-profit organization equipping and empowering young people with leadership aspirations in the field of information technology. We provide programs and services to young people in the Berkeley, Columbia, and other counties in South Carolina. Information and related technologies are used in every industry (government, academic, healthcare, retail, hospitality, sports, music, etc.). Effective IT leadership is critical in every industry. Our foundation seeks to identify and develop high school and college aged young people with early aspirations of matriculating through the field of Information Technology into leadership roles, such as IT supervisors, managers, directors and executives. With the help of our foundation and the generous support of donors, young IT leaders will reach their personal leadership goals with less obstacles.