Video Editor/ Post-production
VIDEO PRODUCTION/CONTENT CREATOR (editing and post-production)
Project Kilimanjaro is a 501(c)3 not-for-profit organization that helps women and children in underserved communities obtain accessible healthcare services. The videographer would be in charge of creating a short documentary about our work in Tanzania. This internship is entirely virtual. No in-person meetings required.
- Learn how to create content for a non-profit organization
- Learn how video marketing impacts fundraising
- Learn applications of video in various social media for non-profit growth
- How to coordinate all areas of video editing
- How to build storyboards based off the footage found, identifying trends and topics worth exploring and reviewing what needs to be added
(Due to limiting factors of COVID-19 and travel restrictions, video footage will be sourced from pre existing content)
- We are looking for someone with strong editing skills to edit together new content for our organization.
-Shooting original ocean footage is great but not required.
- Create video documentary about our work in menstrual health management, HIV/AIDS prevention, and first-aid education in Tanzania, and our methodology
- Be proficient and knowledgable in Adobe After Effects/other editing softwares.
- Learn applications of videography in various social media for nonprofit growth and retention.
- Coordinate all areas of video editing.
- Create unique/clean content derived from team direction.
- Get creative!
Project Kilimanjaro is a non-profit, philanthropic organization. We are willing to work with students on requirements and learning outcomes to insure credit at your institution if needed.
Looking for a candidate either undergraduate or graduate with a background in film, photography, communications, or healthcare. Candidates must prove videography experience (whether personal or professional).
CEO of Project Kilimanjaro
Strategy Associate at Project Kilimanjaro
- Knowledge of audio/video recording and post production
- Final Cut, Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects or background in other video editing software
- The ability and desire to work in a non-profit, change-the-world kind of environment
- The desire to meet and exceed measurable performance goals
- A fanatical attention to detail
- Ability to be a team player (Collaboration!)
- Tons of energy, passion, humor, compassion, and enthusiasm
- A natural creator!
About PROJECT KILIMANJARO
5816 CHESTERFIELD CT, SAN JOSE, CA 95138, US
To promote the health and wellness of women and children internationally through sustainable community development, global cooperation, and cultural understanding.
Project Kilimanjaro is a non-profit organization that promotes the health and wellness of women and children internationally. Based in San Diego, California, students and professionals alike work together to raise awareness and funds about ongoing projects in Tanzania that focus on the HIV/AIDS crisis, as well as the lack of menstrual health management, accessible first-aid resources, and clean water in Maasai villages in the Longido District. With a diverse set of volunteers coming from North America, European Union, Australia, and Asia we work to ensure sustainable community development, global cooperation, and a greater sense of cultural understanding to bridge the divide between international communities. Visit our website www.projectkiliforkids.org to learn more!