Meeting Minutes Taker
Broward County Libraries Division
- Attend monthly meeting on 3 rd Thursday of the month between 9:00am - 12:00pm with the Board to transcribe meeting minutes.
- Taking rough notes that accurately reflect the decisions and discussion that took place during the meeting.
- Writing up these notes in an agreed format (whether electronically or in hard copy) so that information can be easily discerned and communications are clear, thus avoiding any confusion.
- Send minutes to Library liaison for distribution.
- Approximately 4-7 hours per month, including attendance of a monthly Board meeting (approximately 3 hours)
About Broward County Libraries Division
100 South Andrews Avenue, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301, US
To provide convenient access to a full range of innovative and cost-effective services that satisfy the changing needs of the people of Broward County for information, education and recreation.
Welcome to the Broward County Library!
Our 38 branch locations cover more than one million square feet, host over 10 million visitors and circulate nine million items annually.
- Broward County Library has more than one million library card holders who can choose from over three million library materials for public use. The library receives 90,000 requests for items on hold each month.
- Our customers have access to Broward County Library's entire collection, with the option of picking up and returning materials at any Broward County Library location. There is a Main Library in downtown Fort Lauderdale, five regional libraries (two are located on Broward College campuses), and a host of branches and reading centers throughout the community.
- The African-American Research Library and Cultural Center is one of only a few such specialized libraries in the country. It features a museum, art gallery, special collections vault and state-of-the-art auditorium.
Broward County Library is your window to a world of learning, opportunity, education, and more! We invite you to visit the library, in person or online, and explore the wealth of cultural, educational and recreational opportunities that await.