MENTAL HEALTH AND RECOVERY COUNSELING EDUCATION AND TRAINING
The mission of Mental Health and Recovery Counseling Education and Training (MHRCET) is to provide access to quality mental health and recovery services in a comprehensive and culturally respectful manner to individuals and families. MHRCET is dedicated to improving the quality of every individual by focusing on the primary goals and objectives:
- Improving population health
- Enhancing mental health awareness
- Addressing and reducing mental health stigma
- Improving the patient experience
We are currently seeking a Volunteer Coordinator to assist with the incoming registration, placement, and maintenance of volunteers. Primary responsibilities include coordinating/conducting interviews, and assuring each volunteer is assigned an appropriate position. Qualities include being energetic, professional, friendly and well spoken.
If you are mission driven, kind, helpful, compassionate, and genuinely care about the well-being of others we need a person like you to join our team.
- Has experience recruiting, training, and supervising volunteers
- Experienced in multi-tasking
- Tracking volunteer hours and using collected data to create reports
- Confident utilizing office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Tech savvy (must be comfortable and familiar with using a computer, laptop, etc.)
Responsibilities: (includes but not limited to)
- Responds to emails in a professional manner
- Sourcing and recruiting volunteers (as needed)
- Matching volunteers with a position that fits his/her skillset(s)
- Collects and archives necessary information for each volunteer
- Keeps detailed records including assignments, project timelines, availability, etc.
- Serves as a point of contact for all volunteers
- Communicates frequently with all volunteers
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Hands-on experience coordinating volunteer programs
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Ability to develop program goals
- Works well independently or in a team setting
- Knowledge of managing volunteer resources
MHRCET strives to deliver services and support necessary to improve the quality of life for children, youth, and adults with mental illness and addictive disorders.
Conference calls are necessary when conducting the initial and follow-up interview to finalize our decision.
Our vision is to improve the lives of those living with mental illness and provide emotional wellness for families.
About MENTAL HEALTH AND RECOVERY COUNSELING EDUCATION AND TRAINING
P.O. Box 352, COPPEROPOLIS, CA 95228, US
The mission of MHRCET is to develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive unified system to enhance mental health awareness, promote individual empowerment, and increase access to treatment and services for persons living with mental illness.
MHRCET is comprised of caring, dedicated, and mission driven individuals working toward the common goal of helping those with mental and behavioral health issues. Our primary objectives are providing quality mental health services, educating the general public, engaging those in need of support, and advocating for those who are unable to advocate for themselves.