Volunteer Administrative Assistant
MENTAL HEALTH AND RECOVERY COUNSELING EDUCATION AND TRAINING
The mission of Mental Health and Recovery Counseling Education and Training (MHRCET) is to provide access to quality mental health and recovery services in a comprehensive and culturally respectful manner to individuals and families. MHRCET is dedicated to improving the quality of every individual by focusing on the primary goals and objectives:
- Improving population health
- Enhancing mental health awareness
- Addressing and reducing mental health stigma
- Improving the patient experience
- Becoming a leader in the mental health industry
We are currently seeking a Volunteer Administrative Assistant to perform various administrative and clerical tasks. If you are mission driven, kind, helpful, compassionate, and genuinely care about the well-being of others we need a person like you to join our team.
Personal qualities include being dynamic, energetic, collaborative, and a team member focused on providing administrative assistance to one or more departments for the organization.
- Has administrative experience
- Able to multi-task
- Confident utilizing office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Tech savvy (must be comfortable and familiar with using a computer, laptop, etc.)
Responsibilities (includes but not limited to):
- Responds to emails in a professional manner
- Answers incoming phone calls and routes accordingly
- Organize and schedule appointments
- Plans individual/group meetings
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- Ability to maintain strict confidentiality
- Organized with time management skills
- Relevant skills in exercising initiative, good judgment and sound decision-making
- Communicates effectively both orally and in writing
- Works well independently or in a team setting
- Effectively manages multiple priorities
- Can effectively handle last minute changes and able to shift gears comfortably
MHRCET strives to deliver services and support necessary to improve the quality of life for children, youth, and adults with mental illness and addictive disorders.
Applicants must have voice and video capabilities in order to conduct and follow-up with interviews.
NOTICE: Skillset, attendance, availability, and work ethics are primary placement factors at the discretion of the organization.
About MENTAL HEALTH AND RECOVERY COUNSELING EDUCATION AND TRAINING
P.O. Box 352, COPPEROPOLIS, CA 95228, US
The mission of MHRCET is to develop, implement, and maintain a comprehensive unified system to enhance mental health awareness, promote individual empowerment, and increase access to treatment and services for persons living with mental illness.
MHRCET is comprised of caring, dedicated, and mission driven individuals working toward the common goal of helping those with mental and behavioral health issues. Our primary objectives are providing quality mental health services, educating the general public, engaging those in need of support, and advocating for those who are unable to advocate for themselves.