College Now & Career Network
A group opportunity. Invite your friends.
3 people are interested
We are seeking a Marketing Coordinator who can help promote College Now & Career Network's programs and events. You will work closely with the Enrollment Director and be involved with a variety of projects including email marketing and the development of success stories and testimonials about the learners that we teach. This is an excellent opportunity to apply your marketing skills and making a difference to families. Volunteers must meet critical deadlines and be willing to work a flexible schedule.
- Provide editorial support for marketing materials, emails, and other content
- Support email marketing campaigns and maintain an email database
- Contribute to newsletters with stories and articles
- Assist with the production of marketing collateral
- Attend and help coordinate events, including registration and logistics
- Other marketing projects as needed
- Ability to work effectively with a diverse range of individuals and groups
- Effective communicator and troubleshooter
- Ability to make decisions and follow through with minimal supervision
- Active use of social media or a willingness to learn
- Self-motivated, collaborative, and adaptable with a strong sense of responsibility
- We will train the right person
All volunteers receive a Linkedin recommendation from College Now & Career Network's Executive Director, after 6 months.
About College Now & Career Network
1007 N. Federal Highway, Unit 322, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304, US
To inspire high school students and young adults from underrepresented communities to earn college certificates, secure 21st-century jobs, and learn about personal finance and entrepreneurship.
We are a new nonprofit educational program for high school students and young adults. Our goal is to inspire 1000 high school students a year to earn a college certificate, secure an internship, or a 21-century job with a liveable wage.