Volunteer with Experteze
PROACTIVE PHILANTHROPY INC
We are looking for volunteers for multiple tasks each requiring different set of skills:
1. Outreach/networking skills: We need to connect with school and college professors and administrators to take our message to students. We need to get MOUs signed with as many universities as possible in many of the countries in the world. We need to reach high school students and tell them about our programs (e.g., Circle of Excellence)
2. Marketing skills: We conduct many online classes, workshops, boot camps etc. We need volunteers who can advertise our programs to various groups and get the message to the target groups using traditional and social media.
3. Organization skills: We need volunteers who can manage enrollments, follow-up, scheduling and online support as well as support the instructors as needed during the meetings.
4. Writing skills: We also need volunteers who have good writing and social media skills, to prepare PR materials, letter writing and organizing online events to help spread information about our organization activities to the global community.
5. Mentoring and Coaching skills: We need professionals passionate about science and technology, and knowledgeable in all aspects of science to coordinate, mentor and coach students participating in our Circle of Excellence programs.
6. Fundraising skills: We need volunteers to help us with our fundraising efforts.
All the positions are flexible in timing and offline in general (no face-to-face meetings at Experteze), can be performed at your place and time of convenience. Experteze offers a professional environment where everyone supports each other with a sense of Camaraderie and team spirit. You can help as little or as much as you want. All we ask is that when you make a commitment to the team, you fulfill that promise, so others can depend on you.
As a volunteer with Experteze, you can get these intangible benefits:
Satisfaction of positive contribution: Our volunteers have an opportunity to engage and make a difference and a lasting impact in the future of younger generations. You can help inspire and motivate the students to be their best.
Opportunity for self-growth: All events are available to the volunteers on a space available basis. You can also learn and grow with the students.
Networking: Our opportunities will give you a context to meet with influential people, network and build relationships with them. You will also have a chance to meet people from different culture and nationalities.
Recommendations and references: We will be happy to provide you with positive references for the support you provide and a job well done.
We are looking forward to hearing from you. If you need more information, reach out to me at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will be happy to speak with you.
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About PROACTIVE PHILANTHROPY INC
PO BOX 675, MARSHFIELD, MA 02050, US
Experteze is a dba of Proactive Philanthropy. The Mission of Experteze is to promote science education and research to the young generation of students globally and motivate them to pursue a career in scientific research and development. We work collaboratively with universities around the world to develop creative and innovative ways to engage the students and staff/researchers to maintain their passion and enthusiasm for science and technology.
Experteze is growing rapidly and gaining traction in various ways. We have launched five global initiatives, each designed to address a current, unmet need in society and benefit the younger generation around the globe. We offer classes, workshops, bootcamps as well as online resources to engage the students to collaborate with each other and make meaningful relationships. Please visit us at www.experteze.org to learn more about our passion and values, and the initiatives and programs.