Marketing Manager for Oazis Fund (Ages 55+)
LA WORKS RSVP
Quick Overview: We are looking for a volunteer to help us develop a marketing strategy and expand our presence in the press and our footprint in the media.
Organization Name: Oazis Fund
Organization Website : https://www.oazisf.org/
Mission: Oazis’s mission is to find and support the most impactful giving opportunities around the world. We do this through promoting and marketing impactful nonprofits, fundraising donations for them, managing the donations, and providing insights on the donations’ results to our donors.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for an experienced marketing volunteer who can grow the reach and recognition of the Oazis Fun while also promoting their work and virtual fundraising events throughout the year. The pro bono marketing researcher we are looking for will have excellent writing, grammar, and communication skills. The Marketing Manager will:
- Develop a written marketing strategy to help expand the reach of the organization
- Work to develop strategic partnerships that will help the Oazis Fund become more known
- Research, develop, and create marketing collateral through best practices
- Draft samples and potential materials for effective marketing
- Ensure all task are submitted by the deadline(s)
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and planning abilities
- Proficient in writing, communications or relevant field, a plus
- Experience in philanthropy and nonprofits, a plus
About LA WORKS RSVP
570 W. Ave. 26 Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90065, US
Founded in 1991, our mission consists of three principal pillars: INCREASE volunteer participation in community service projects; PROVIDE our nonprofit partners with access to volunteer labor and other RESOURCES; and EDUCATE and encourage people to engage in the broader social issues affecting the greater Los Angeles Community. L.A. Works' RSVP opportunities are specifically designed for active baby boomers who want to make a lasting contribution to the Los Angeles community.
L.A. Works is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, volunteer action center that creates and implements hands-on community service projects throughout the greater Los Angeles area. We strive to empower Angelenos to address pressing social issues through volunteerism and community collaborations.