Donor Relations Manager for Oazis Fund (Ages 55+)
LA WORKS RSVP
Quick Overview: We are looking for a volunteer to help build relationships with and address questions from donors.
Organization Name: Oazis Fund
Organization Website : https://www.oazisf.org/
Mission: Oazis’s mission is to find and support the most impactful giving opportunities around the world. We do this through promoting and marketing impactful nonprofits, fundraising donations for them, managing the donations, and providing insights on the donations’ results to our donors.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities: We’re looking for a volunteer who has experience reaching out to and building relationships with potential donors. The Donor Relations Manager will:
- Research and connect with potential donors to amplify the Oazis Fund’s reach
- Assist with communicating with and welcoming new donors
- Respond to questions, concerns, or inquiries coming from donors
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Self-starter mentality. Takes initiative to research and connect with people.
- Prior experience in an outreach or customer service role (or similar) is a plus, but not required.
About LA WORKS RSVP
570 W. Ave. 26 Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90065, US
Founded in 1991, our mission consists of three principal pillars: INCREASE volunteer participation in community service projects; PROVIDE our nonprofit partners with access to volunteer labor and other RESOURCES; and EDUCATE and encourage people to engage in the broader social issues affecting the greater Los Angeles Community. L.A. Works' RSVP opportunities are specifically designed for active baby boomers who want to make a lasting contribution to the Los Angeles community.
L.A. Works is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, volunteer action center that creates and implements hands-on community service projects throughout the greater Los Angeles area. We strive to empower Angelenos to address pressing social issues through volunteerism and community collaborations.