Operations Assistant for Oazis Fund (Ages 55+)
LA WORKS RSVP
Quick Overview: We are looking for someone to help with recruiting and interviewing volunteers who would make a strong addition to the Oazis team.
Organization Name: Oazis Fund
Organization Website : https://www.oazisf.org/
Mission: Oazis’s mission is to find and support the most impactful giving opportunities around the world. We do this through promoting and marketing impactful nonprofits, fundraising donations for them, managing the donations, and providing insights on the donations’ results to our donors.
Volunteer Roles and Responsibilities:
We are looking for a volunteer coordinator who is eager to help the Oazis Fund develop a system for recruiting and training volunteers. The objective is to increase our capacity to engage and retain volunteers. The Volunteer Coordinator will:
- Identify sources for potential volunteers and create a directory of these sources
- Establish a protocol for volunteer recruitment
- Interview and train volunteers
- Create a manual for standardizing the previously mentioned processes
- Proactive with ability to work independently
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Strong planning, communication, and organizational skills
- Experience in non-profit organizations and volunteer recruitment a plus
About LA WORKS RSVP
570 W. Ave. 26 Suite 400, Los Angeles, CA 90065, US
Founded in 1991, our mission consists of three principal pillars: INCREASE volunteer participation in community service projects; PROVIDE our nonprofit partners with access to volunteer labor and other RESOURCES; and EDUCATE and encourage people to engage in the broader social issues affecting the greater Los Angeles Community. L.A. Works' RSVP opportunities are specifically designed for active baby boomers who want to make a lasting contribution to the Los Angeles community.
L.A. Works is a 501(c)3 nonprofit, volunteer action center that creates and implements hands-on community service projects throughout the greater Los Angeles area. We strive to empower Angelenos to address pressing social issues through volunteerism and community collaborations.