33 people are interested
Social Media Administrator
Please visit the new page to apply.
33 people are interested
* Only Accepting U.S Based Candidates at This Time*
Yadestiny Treasure Chest is looking for a qualified Social media Administrator to join our team. You will be developing and implementing a comprehensive social media strategy to increase our social media engagement and brand awareness. As a Social media coordinator, you should have excellent multitasking skills to handle all our social media accounts in a cohesive way. If you have a creative way of thinking and of presenting our brand through multiple social media channels, we would like to make you part of our team.
- Ultimately, the social media administrator should be able to ensure our company's social media presence is aligned with our marketing strategies.
- Collaborate with social media strategist to create and publish original, high-quality content.
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content.
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing.
- Collaborate with Marketing and all other dependent heads to create social 'buzz’ regarding new product launches.
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network.
- Stay up to date with new digital technologies and social media best practices.
- Hands-on experience using social media for brand awareness.
- An ability to identify target audience preferences and build content to meet them.
- Familiarity with web design and publishing.
- Excellent multitasking skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
P.O. Box 50385, Brooklyn, NY 11205, US
The Goal of this non- profit is to help every child to become confident and educated on how to properly maintain and improve one's health, talents, skills and overall appearance. Through innovative fashion, fitness, nutritional, environmental and community events and activities Yadestiny Treasure Chest will help to develop young leaders of tomorrow.
Yadestiny Treasure Chest hopes to become an international source of
relief in providing recycled and repaired quality children clothing, free of
Yadestiny Treasure Chest, Inc. is a 501(c)3 operated not for profit whose mission is to help every child to become confident and educated on how to properly maintain and improve one's health, talents, skills and overall appearance. Through innovative fashion, fitness, nutritional, environmental and community events and activities Yadestiny Treasure Chest will help to develop young leaders of tomorrow.
The organization was founded in 2010 by Karyne Tinord, a Haitian-American native of Brooklyn, New York. Inspired by the global relief efforts following the Haiti earthquake, Tinord established YTC to embark on the journey of providing clothing and key resources to families and children around the world.
JOIN OUR FUTURE
While our main goal is to clothe the children of the world one shirt at a time, YTC also provides lifestyle and arts programs. From the Fit for Fashion program which is geared towards health & wellness education, to the YTC Entertainment program which promotes arts and cultural awareness, YTC works to help build confidence and self -esteem in children everywhere.
As we work to expand our national and global presence, we are looking for dedicated and motivated individuals that share our passion. Remember, at YaDestiny Treasure Chest, you are more than a volunteer, you are a humanitarian. If you would like to start touching lives by helping build our chest of treasures, please sign up today.
Multiple locations New York, NY 10001
October 14, 2023
- Social Media / Blogging
- Community Outreach
- Basic Computer Skills
- Orientation or Training