Financial Haven, Inc
Financial Haven, Inc’s mission is to implement financial literacy programs in the community, and to educate on budgeting, credit, and financial wellness with a focus on disadvantaged communities.
We are looking for a dynamic vice chair of the board. The responsibilities include:
- Prepares to assume the office of the board chair
- Steps into the office of board chair should the board chair be absent or if that office becomes vacant
- Assists the board chair in the execution of his or her duties
- Serves on committees as requested to learn the operations of the board
- Works closely with the board chair to transfer knowledge and history to prepare for leadership
No additional volunteer opportunities at this time.
About Financial Haven, Inc
423 East 2nd St, Clayton, NC 27520, US
Our mission is to implement financial literacy programs in the community, and to educate on budgeting, credit, and financial wellness with a focus on disadvantaged communities.
Financial Haven, Inc has helped educate adults and the youth on credit awareness and debt payoff strategies. We have fostered programs such as home-buying workshops, the stock market game for the youth, and financial literacy education.