DONATE TO THIS
12 people are interested
DONATE TO THIS
12 people are interested
The Content Creator is a volunteer position for anyone looking to gain experience in creating dynamic visual designs for a nonprofit startup, ONETrack International. ONETrack is a completely volunteer based nonprofit organization that specializes in reimaging orphan care around the world.
Essential Job Duties:
- Create content (i.e. graphics, design layouts, messaging.) for a variety of print and digital platforms, including social media sites like Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, etc.
- Produce other promotional material as needed
- Ensure materials/content is consistent, cohesive, and high-quality design work reflecting ONETrack International's brand voice and style
- Collaborate with the broader Media & Marketing department with an assortment of projects, including fundraising campaigns and events
- Comfort working with the Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, InDesign, and Illustrator
- Enthusiasm for the design process and attentiveness to different project goals and deadlines
This position is a minimum 1-year commitment. Hours per week vary from 10 - 12, depending on campaigns and events. In addition, it is a remote role. As a result, candidates can work from anywhere in the world!
How to Apply:
- Email the following to email@example.com:
- Portfolio (minimum of 5 pieces of work)
- Include examples from the nonprofit sector
ONETrack International practices Transition to Home orphan-care around the world. We assume the role of foster care from the state by removing orphaned children from their orphanages and placing them in the households of biological family at the village level. We then sponsor all the education, health care, and caretaker support needed to strengthen the family unit so that they can take on the responsibilities of their relatives.
Want to learn more? Check out our website!
About ONETrack International
217 Bonham Road, Dedham, MA 02026, US
Our Mission ONETrack International promotes proper orphan-care solutions by encouraging our Transition to Home approach to family reunification. We work to uphold, introduce and train globally-recognized international laws and standards that protect an orphaned child’s rights to be raised by biological relatives, or other suitable providers, within their communities of birth in situations where it is practical and appropriate. We advocate and practice these principles at both the community and global levels by supporting and advising organizations that work with parentless and vulnerable children around the world. Our Vision A world in which all orphaned children have the opportunity to grow as a member of a family, receive proper educations and healthcare, as well as one in which orphanages and international adoption are reserved as an important function for those cases without other options.
ONETrack International promotes proper orphan-care solutions by encouraging our Transition to Home approach to family reunification. At the village-level, ONETrack will continue to provide for orphaned children by removing them from their overcrowded and under-resourced orphanages and placing them in the households of extended family members (and providing for all their education and health needs and caretaker support) and in a conflict context, we will be providing for separated children by keeping the remaining family members together and removing them from collective institutions (such as refugee camps) to private homes. ONETrack International's US and Greek teams are in the process of launching projects in northern Greece to assist separated children from the Yazidi refugee community by facilitating the transition from their camps to individual homes. We currently support operations in Liberia to sponsor orphans affected by ebola and their host families, in Honduras strengthening communities so that unaccompanied minors will not be put in danger during a future "Migrant Caravan", and we have begun working to support parentless children in Zimbabwe and The Gambia.
This is a Virtual Opportunity with no fixed address.
August 30, 2021
- Marketing & Communications (Mar/Com)
- Brand Development & Messaging
- Interactive/Social Media/SEO
- Graphic Design / Print
- Copy Writing / Copy Editing
- Social Media / Blogging