Ruff Start Rescue
The Project Manager manages key client projects. Project management responsibilities include the coordination and completion of projects on time within budget and within scope. Oversee all aspects of projects. Set deadlines, assign responsibilities and monitor and summarize progress of the project. Prepare reports for the Executive Director regarding the status of the project.
The Project Manager will work directly with clients to ensure deliverables fall within the applicable scope and budget. He or she will coordinate with other departments to ensure all aspects of each project are compatible.
May require a bachelor's degree and 2-4 years of experience in the field or in a related area. Familiar with a variety of the field's concepts, practices and procedures. Rely on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Perform a variety of tasks. Lead and direct the work of others. A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.. Enhance department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Meet with clients to take detailed ordering briefs and clarify specific requirements of each project
- Delegate project tasks based on junior staff members' individual strengths, skill sets and experience levels
- Meet budgetary objectives and make adjustments to project constraints based on financial analysis
- Develop comprehensive project plans to be shared with clients as well as other staff members
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- Develop spreadsheets, diagrams and process maps to document needs
- Proven working experience in project management
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Google Drive
- Project Management Professional (PMP) / PRINCE II certification is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
The startup time is estimated at 3-4 hours per week. Once things are set up, the time commitment will increase during the construction period (estimated 2-3 hours per week).
How to apply:
Send a cover letter, resume, and list of three professional references to email@example.com with "Project Manager" in the subject line.
About Ruff Start Rescue
12526 319th Ave, Princeton, MN 55371, US
Ruff Start Rescue is dedicated to saving animals whose lives are at risk. We also educate the community about the importance of animal rescue and responsibility. www.facebook.com/ruffstart
Who We Are & How We Do It
We are a foster based animal rescue based out of Central MN. We are a No-Kill dog and cat rescue organization. We rescue stray, neglected, abandoned, and surrendered dogs and cats as well as ferrets, guinea pigs and rabbits. We all work very hard to place them in new loving homes. We have a facility in Princeton for staff and supplies, but we operate throughout all of central MN. In fact, we have most of our fosters in the twin cities and surrounding areas.
This group could not survive without all of our wonderful volunteers who spend countless hours devoting time to save lives. Most volunteers work full time jobs, have children, their own animals, etc and have a very busy schedule. So if your phone calls or emails are not answered by a live person right away, it’s probably because we are at work and will call you as soon as we can.
More info at: http://www.ruffstartrescue.com/info/index