Glee Church Inc
As the Operations Coordinator , you’re tasked with making our planned events a reality. This will entail working with team leaders and vendors to lay the blueprints for an event, to being there on the ground to help coordinate setup.
- You’ll be c oordinating events by contacting vendors and tracking team leaders’ progress
- You’ll be a ssisting with onboarding and training
- You’ll be a ssisting with external communications
- You’ll be p lanning and enacting event setup
- You’ll be r egistering personnel for events in Planning Center
It would rock if you:
- Are a people person with solid communications skills, both at the individual level and within a Business-to-Business setting
- Have e xperience in event planning and Microsoft Office are big pluses
School credit is available for those who are interested. We will partner with your school to help you meet requirements. (This role schedule is flexible with ability to work remotely, with the exception to a weekly team meeting at the office and Sunday serving responsibilities doing services.)
About Glee Church Inc
16300 Heritage Blvd, Suite B, Bowie, MD 20716, US
At Glee Church, our mission is to share the love of Jesus Christ and to reach the unchurched. We seek to be a creative church with authentic people, empowering Millennials & Generation Z to live their authentic purpose every day!
Glee Church just celebrated it's 1st year!
Our church simply started with a vision to create a place where people can experience love! To create a place where everyone is empowered to be their true self. Creating a place where ultimately the love of Christ is reaching people.
We stand to make is a positive impact in our community through "Love Weeks"; partnering with nonprofits to support the needs of others. We seek to empower Millennials & Generation Z to live their authentic purpose every day!
We dare to be a church that creates jobs and opportunities.