Emmanuel Second Chance Education Programme (ESCEP) Career Mentor
Catholic Welfare Services, Singapore
Career Mentor Purpose
The Career Mentoring Program is developed to provide an additional level of support for the successful applicants of the ESCEP. It provides the mentee a sense of companionship as the successful applicants go through their course of study/training.
It is our belief that a career mentor (with the healthcare and teaching in special needs industry) for our successful applicants will be advantageous in helping them to understand the content of the study/training as well as some real working experience.
Qualification of mentors and also the assignment of mentors are strictly at the discretion of Catholic Welfare Services.
Key roles and responsibilities of the Career Mentor
- The Career Mentor will be paired to successful applicants.
- The scope of mentoring ranges from the content for the field of study/training to actual working within the industry.
- Mentors & Mentees are reminded to keep within the scope for all official sessions.
- Any discussion outside the pre-determined scope of this mentoring program will be treated as a private conversation outside of the responsibility of Catholic Welfare Services.
- All mentors can sign up as official volunteers with Catholic Welfare Services via http://catholicwelfare.org.sg/vms/volunteersignup (please select HQ@Waterloo for the location)
- Once Catholic Welfare Services confirms that these successful applicants are in the appropriate industry, an interview will be conducted with the shortlisted mentors.
- More details will be shared during the interview session.
- Please email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.
About Catholic Welfare Services, Singapore
55 Waterloo Street #06-01, Central, - 187954, SG
Catholic Welfare Services Mission CWS is dedicated to the Preciousness and Dignity of Life. We journey with people-in-need to live life to the fullest.
About Catholic Welfare Services
The works of CWS began in 1959 with a simple food relief programme to provide food for the poor. Today, CWS has grown to be the Action Arm of the Catholic Church of Singapore, initiating, assisting, coordinating and carrying out social services to alleviate poverty and distress among the people of Singapore, regardless of race or creed.